A few things to get the juices flowing on my boring life;
1) Im hungry, whats new eh?
2) I feel like in about a week theres going to be more talk on Kanye’s Runaway video piece and how it is “further evidence” on his association with the illuminati.
3) ON THAT NOTE: Kanye West is my favorite rapper.
4) I love how there’s still mosquitos in October (dang near November)
5) I ran out of my favorite perfume that I got in Paris….bummer
6) I really want like…a hamburger than consist of taco bell and chipotle contents stuffed in it…but then like..on a pizza. woah
7) I miss my dad, go figure
8) I’m trying to think of interesting things to write but ya know…about my life being boring
9) Getting into Mizzou is my number one priority right now
10) I actually thought that boys being thirsty for you would be fine…..it’s actually getting QUITE annoying.
11) that is all
As I sit here and watch this movie (He’s Just Not That Into You) I reflect on my week. The movie came on at such an opportune time….because this week has been HELL, and one of those reasons is because I haven’t been my normal Bernie-like self…and haven’t been coming to a certain conclusion of a guy just not being that “into me”.
After homecoming night, everything changed.
I get ignored by the ONE GUY I actually want to get attention from..and then everybody and their mom (concerning guys) comes out the wood work and wants to date me or some BS…so I say….no, I don’t want that..I want you. And so I do what any normal sprung teenage girl does..facebook stalk.
I facebook stalked and I facebook stalked until I realized that I was resorting backward to my freshman year ways…I had built my self up as a person who normally detaches emotional and physical and THEN i meet some dude that totally throws my mature-like patterns OFF BALANCE
its totally psyco..I know…but bear with me.
So as I think about these things RIGHT NOW while watching this movie…I realize I have become the Gigi in the movie…ONLY TEMPORARILY of course…but I cant fathom being her for one more second. Or any obsessive girl who doesn’t realize that she’s not the “exception” that she’s the “rule” so it’s cool friends…Im back…Bernie’s back in business.
Had to vent a little ;)
October 1, 2010
1) yeah, hi, still no homecoming dress
2) College…I am applying to as follows (this list is final) THIS IS FROM MOST IMPORTANT TO LEAST IMPORTANT
b) University of Texas in Austin
d) Sarah Lawrence
e) Columbia in Chicago
3) LIFE, I’m conflicted. This is why I dont get involved with guys…they tend to disctract
4) I miss Whitney Young, I want to go back for 2 days and then I’ll probably get tired of it
5) I like Kool-Aid..A LOT but I like Mountain Dew better.
6) I hate periods
7) I wish I was raised in the Hamptons.